Call Us Today: 248-691-1113

Landlord Insurance

Landlord Insurance Policies

Get Quote

Are you a landlord? Do you want to rent out your house with all its furniture? You should think about getting a landlord insurance cover today.

Landlord insurance is one which provides a cover for your structure. Apart from protecting the building, it also covers any fixtures, furniture and fittings in the house. A policy that covers your furniture is also called a contents insurance cover. Depending on the policy that you opt for, your cover may be for accidents, emergencies or compensation claims. The advantage of this cover is that if you have other houses to rent out, you can be able to use the same policy for all of them.

This kind of insurance is for those who own property, and they would like to rent it out to others. Property covered under the policy includes homes and business premises.

As a landlord who wishes to protect his or her property from damage, you can choose a policy that best suits your budget. If your property gets damaged, you can either claim compensation under the policy or recover damages from the tenant.

Such an insurance cover is designed to cover the building and any of your belongings within the premises.

Landlords go for this kind of cover because others standard insurances such as buildings and content covers, may not be sufficient for protecting property. Landlords may not prevent minor or major accidents from occurring within their rented premises. This is the right option for you to cover your building from damages, especially if the damage caused to it is expensive. This will ensure that you cover any unexpected costs as well as those that may come up after renting out your property.

Back to Home
Learn about Auto Insurance
Learn about Homeowners Insurance
Learn about Life Insurance